1,000th Game - 100 Years of Dublin Football
On behalf of Superintendent Dr. Fred Williams and the Dublin Touchdown Club, thank you for supporting our 1,000 Games - 100 Years of Dublin Football Parade! Friday is truly going to be a key marker in Dublin City Schools history, and we’re excited to have you join in on the green and gold fun!
As a reminder, the parade is set to begin at 10:30 AM; however, we would like for all parade participants to be lined up by 10:00 AM, as our outstanding partners at Dublin Police Department will be blocking off Shamrock Drive.
The route can be found below.
As you can see, the staging area is behind Dublin High School’s gym. Numbered cones will be set up corresponding with each participant's number.
- Dr. Williams
- Dublin High School Band
- Dublin Police Department
- Dublin Fire Department
- Dublin City Schools Board Members Vehicle
- Dublin City Schools Board Members Golf Cart
- Dublin High School AFJROTC
- Dublin High School Dance
- Yates Insurance
- Dublin Chevrolet
- Dublin Middle School Student Ambassadors
- Dublin Middle School Administrative Team
- Carl Vinson VA Medical Center
- Lewis Zellner - Dublin City Schools’ Teacher of the Year
- Dublin High School Basketball Team
- Dublin Housing Authority
- Dublin Middle School Softball Team
- Dublin High School Softball & Baseball Teams
- Garbutt Construction
- Susie Dasher Elementary School
- Turkey Creek Missionary Baptist Church
- Christ Chapel Dublin
- Living Faith Baptist Church
- Dublin Middle School Cheerleaders
- Dublin Middle School Football Players
- Heart of Georgia RESA
- WGXA News
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Communities In Schools of Georgia in Laurens/Twiggs County
- Dublin Civitan Club
- Dublin Rotary
- Dublin High School International Baccalaureate Program
- Dublin Touchdown Club Hall of Fame Members
- Friendly Gus
- Dublin-Laurens County Development Authority
- Sign Gypsies Dudley
- Dublin Middle School Band
- Former Dublin City Schools Football Players, Cheerleaders and Band Members
- Black’s Well and Pump Service
- Deano’s Italian
- Premier Properties
- Dublin High School Beta Club
- Moore Street School
- Pitts Toyota
- The Patch Boys of Macon and Warner Robins
- The Irish Gifted Academy
- Dublin City Schools’ Maintenance Department
- American Fidelity
- Middle Georgia Mechanical
- Dublin Middle School Cross Country
- Dublin High School Drama/Literary/One Act Play
- Missy Martin
- Dublin City Schools’ Transportation Department
- Dublin High School Women's Track 4 x 200
- Dublin City schools' Nurses
- Dublin-Laurens County Recreation Authority
- Dublin Pickleball Association
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Nu-Hope Baptist Church - Reverend James Travick, Jr.
- Jordan Grove Church
- Dublin High School's FFA
- Ryland Environmental
- Q 101.3
- Dublin High School Football Cheerleaders
- Dublin High School Football Team
We’d also like to thank Coldwell Banker - Curry Residential and St. Peter’s Baptist Church - Pastor Shawn Curtis who are unable to make the parade itself but have made thoughtful financial contributions.
Additionally, I’ve had several local businesses ask if they can pass out items. This is a family-friendly event, so certainly feel free to add to the festivities if you so choose. All Dublin City Schools students and staff will be either directly participating in or watching the parade. Plus, our parents, Touchdown Club Hall of Famers, past football players, cheerleaders and band members have all been invited. So, we anticipate quite the crowd!
Again, thank you for your support! All parade proceeds and donations are going toward the Dr. Jaroy Stuckey Memorial Scholarship Fund, so your involvement not only celebrates our students’ accomplishments on the field but in the classroom!
Should you have any questions between now and Friday, please don’t hesitate to call me at (478) 484-6554 or email email@example.com
August 19th is a key marker in Dublin City Schools history. We’re not only kicking off 100 years of Dublin High School Football but also celebrating our 1,000th game!
To honor such a noteworthy accomplishment, Dublin City Schools will be hosting its own parade that morning at 10:30 AM. The parade will begin at Dublin High School, located at 1127 Hillcrest Parkway, weave through the Irish Gifted Academy’s campus and end at the Shamrock Bowl.
And, we’d like to invite our Fighting Irish Supporters to be part of the fun! Having your own float or decked in green and gold truck not only shows your support for our student-athletes both past and present — as Dublin Touchdown Club Hall of Famers will be invited to participate — but also benefits future DCS graduates, as proceeds from the parade will go toward the Dr. Jaroy Stuckey Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Securing your spot costs only $50! Therefore, please complete this form and submit your payment by Wednesday, August 10th.
Should you have any questions, please call (478) 484-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org